Friday, May 31, 2024

What a Wonderful Day
By Charmane Sharp



Thanks for stopping by the blog today to take a look at my layout.
I chose to create this layout by separating my photos in individual clusters
bringing meaning to each photo. This was us celebrating New Years Eve whilst
camping on the beach. Wonderful memories to treasure after 25years together.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Marianne's Butterflies
Title- What a Wonderful Day
11' Fine Floral Frame set
Heart Silhouettes




Marianne's Butterflies have gorgeous details that allow them to be the
focus on top of the flowers. Brought to life with Finnabair waxes in Faded
Denim, Graphite and Charcoal Black.



A lovely title which shines on top of my cluster with its Peach embossing
 powder that I sprinkled white embossing powder over while hot for a 
mottled effect. Tucked another Butterfly underneath it too.




The Fine Floral Frame adds beautiful detail to the outside of my layout.
I painted with watercolours to define the flowers from the leaves.




I stamped with a text stamp randomly on the gessoed Silhouette Hearts.
Then I applied some Antique Linen embossing Glaze sitting a smaller 
Silhouette Heart on top of the Solid Heart.




I will be sharing another layout with you soon so be sure to check back on
the blog. 

Until next time...

Charmane x