Friday, June 21, 2024

"Best Holiday Ever"
Layout and tutorial by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

Here is my second inspiration of this month of June. 
A summer layout with bright and sunny colors. 


"Best Holiday Ever"







I made a video tutorial that you can watch HERE





The chipboards used:

- Best Holiday Ever
- Circle Dot Frames
- Flamingos
- Seaweed Set 1
- Palm Leaves Set



       

As you can see in the video, I started by applying a layer of with gesso on each chipboard.

I chose the 'Circle Dot' frame because it seems to be a good choice for my picture 
on the theme of the sea. To give more relief, I used two circles, 
one of which was used to frame my photo. 

I again used distress oxide inks to embellish the chipboards, but applying them to the brushes 
with a little water. 
A blue "salty ocean" and for this adorable Flamingo a pink "picked raspberry".


I make a cluster of embellishment on the right by adding these pretty leaves "Palm Leaves".


The title is also painted blue, but to make it clearer, 
I use a white chalk pencil and I go around the letters.



For more details, be sure to watch the video!

Thank you for your visit.