Monday, June 24, 2024

'Simple Moments make Great Memories'
layout by Rachael Funnell

 


Hello everyone, Rach with you today and I have my newest creation to share, 
this beachy themed layout using the beautiful Studio 73 - Nautic Dreamers papers
 and some great 2 Crafty Chipbaord pieces...


2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
2022
Anchor
Hannah Corners Flourish
Simple moments make great memories (title)


Let's start with the Hannah Corners where I given it a thick coat of gesso, 
then randomly inked over the gesso with Tim Holtz - Vintage photo Distress ink 
cut these corners in half and adding them into my flower clusters...


Next up this the fabulous Anchor I have sitting to the bottm left side of my photo.
Inking this with Tim Holtz - Faded Jeans Distress ink


Lastly for my title Simple moments make Great Memories
which is just pefect for this & would be great with many other photos
I just simply inked this with black ink & finishing off by adding a thick coat of gesso to the 2022 

That's it from me today, 
I hope I have inpsired you in some way
Until next time
HAPPY Scrapbooking....