Monday, May 6, 2024

'Precious Memories with you'
layout by Rachael Funnell

 


Hello everyone!
Rach back with you sharing my latest layout 
featuring this sweet photo of my gorgeous girl & her dad....


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
6x4 Phrase stick set 1
Circle heart frames
ATC - Tiny hearts & stars
2016


As always I have kept the treatment to the chipboard quite simple..
Let's start with the title where I have chosen from one of the 6x4 Phrase stick set 1

These Phrase sticks are the best and makes it so easy when adding a title... 
 I have inked the Precious memories with you with Tim Holtz - Pumice Stone...
Next up I have added the year 2016, inking this with the same color....


Then I have the gorgeous Circle heart frame, that I have sitting over, 
and framing the precious moment inked this with Tim Holtz - Victorian Velvet..

And lastly are the super sweet ATC - Tiny hearts I have scattered on my background..
Inking these with a lovely green....


Thanks for stopping by today, 
I hope I have inpsired you in someway
Until next time...