Friday, May 10, 2024

Best Gift Ever - Laura Gilhuly

 Last year we were given some photos of my hubby when he was young!

I am having a lot of fun looking through these and planning projects!


"Best Gift Ever"



You can see my absolute joy on their faces how happy Jon and his brother were to receive this gift.  They are both grown men now with kids of their own and they still remember this day!


2Crafty Products used;


Best Gift Ever

8" Christmas Trim

Presents

Christmas Coin Set



The title is perfect for this layout. 
 I wanted it to stand out from the busy background paper so I heat embossed it in a dark green!



The 8" Christmas Trim is so pretty and absolutely completed the layout



To achieve the look I wanted on the trim, presents and coins I sprayed with green
 and red mists in 2 shades of each then inked the outside with green ink.





Thank you so much for stopping by