Tuesday, April 30, 2024

'Bloom Wild' by Emma Zappone

Hello everyone!
Popping in with a small share today.
I created an A6 'Tag' style project, featuring small chipboard elements amongst the layers. 



Here are the chipboard elements used....

Mini Decorative Frame set 5
Old World Key/Lock set
Chunky Dandelions



I kept the finishes simple on all the chippy this time.
I nearly left them raw, but they blended in too much, so I added some metallic ink to them.



These mini frames are probably my favorite to use. I always seem to be drawn to them.



How awesome are the dandelions?! They add a little quirk within this project.



Now the key isn't all that small, but I just loved the oddity it brings to the composition.
And it frames the photo perfectly, and adds some leverage to the quote.



At the end, I added a dotting of white gesso over the chipboard elements to add depth.

It was fun creating so small.
I hope I have inspired a little today.

Until next time, stay Crafty.

Em xx