Monday, April 29, 2024

"Love This Memory"
Mixed Media Layout
By Di Garling


Well hi there and hello, thanks so much for stopping by.
Di Garling
here with you today with a 
mixed media layout to share.

2Crafty Chipboard Used....
Mini Word Sticks Set #5
Birds In Flight
Frame Messy Squares Set 6"
Leafy Shrub Set #3


So after some mixed media on my background & some
fussy cutting, I set about altering all the chipboard pieces.
For my title “Love This Memory”, which is from the 
“Mini Title Set #5”. I just left it raw because it just worked !! 😀


Next up came these gorgeous little frames. They are called
“Frames-Messy Squares 6”. They were just perfect to showcase 
my photos. I gave them a coat of white gesso followed by a watered
down wash of pink acrylic. Really happy how they turned out.
They were the perfect thing to showcase these beautiful photos!!


I also added one of the little birds from the  “Birds in Flight” set.
I treated this piece in the same way as I did for the frames except I
used a lovely shade of green instead.


Finally I finished off with a piece of chippie from the
Leafy Shrub Set #3 which I treated exactly the same as 
what I did for the little bird.

Well thats all I have for you today, I do hope you like it.

Until next time....

To visit my BLOG
CLICK HERE