Monday, March 25, 2024

Create, “Easter creativity at home”
By Charmane Sharp

 



Wishing everyone a Happy Easter, enjoying quality time with your
loved ones. I love to decorate my home to celebrate and this was a display
I put together last year. My creativity extends to other avenues not just
Scrapbooking and it brings me joy. 




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Frame Doodled
Chloe's Vine
Arrow Word set 1
Moroccan bits




Arrow Words are perfect for a simple title with decorative effect. I used
my finger to apply Impasto Pink paint for a textural finish on the Arrow.
Then I painted the word with Finnabair Butterfly Spells.




I cut the Doodled Frame to fit under my photo and rubbed it with Rose Gold
 wax. Draws attention to the photo in a less subtle way.




Wanting a little texture to break up my floral cluster, I added some pieces
of the Moroccan bits which I sponged a little of the Butterfly spells paint
on so you could still see some of the Gesso.






Chloe's Vines add greenery to break up the shades of pink. I applied
Finnabair's new waxes in Moss Green and Acid. Then I lightly brushed
some Gesso over the top to soften the finish a little.




Papers by Uniquely Creative were used to make this layout and a Resin
Bunny head for that Easter feel. Thanks for taking a look today and I will
share another creation with you shortly.

Until next time...

Charmane x