Wednesday, March 27, 2024

"Love at First Sight" with Amy Voorthuis


Hi lovely creative peeps, 
Hope you are enjoying your day! I am always in my happy place while creating for 2Crafty Chipboard and all their lovely chipboard designs. For this layout I have used an older paper collection {2010 to be exact} by "Webster Pages" which is still one of my favorite manufacturers from back then. I of course used another cute picture of our little Abbey! Enjoy my post.....


Love at First Sight: 

2Crafty Chipboard used: 



All the chipboard pieces are treated with white gesso after that I altered them in different ways for the phrase I have used white embossing powder and after that I added some wax. The feathers I colored with some spray paint & matte acrylic paint and also some wax.

The clock faces are treated with brown matte acrylic paint and some metallique paint and in the end with some coral wax. The beautiful corner I just gessod and then stampt on it with one of my favorite stamps that has little dots on it. The pram set is so cute I altered it with some magicals and posca pens. 


 Thank you so much for your visit today and if you would like

 to see more of my work please visit here: Amy's Pretty Papers

until next time...