Friday, September 8, 2023

'Stay Curious' by Emma Zappone

Hi everyone,
Today's share is a simple layout with simple finishes all with beautiful chipboard elements.
 



Check out the chipboard used here.....

Mini Doodle Frames
Lattice Leaves
6" Floral Cluster Border 





This page I wanted to keep everything rather earthy and minimal.
So I chose to keep the chipboard raw.



Even though I left the chipboard raw, I did add some visual interest with dry brushing White Gesso and Gold acrylic paint at the end of the project to tie all the pieces together.



It was fun adding those small highlights to really show off the chipboard.



Sometimes you don't need much to really wow the pieces used.
They just speak for themselves.



I hope you got a small bit of inspiration from this project.
I look forward to sharing more later in the month.



Till next time, stay Crafty.

Em xx