Friday, September 1, 2023

"august"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

This summer we visited "Collioure" a charming little town in the department of the Pyrénées Orientales in France. I fell in love and especially I loved the facades of the houses and the doors also with multiple colors, flowery and full of charm.

I was tempted to make a presentation, so this is a first, I hope you will like it.


"august"




The 2Crafty chipboard used: 


- Corner Ivy
- Polaroid Asst Frames
- Mini Bicycles
- Mini-Word Set 2
- Fine Word Set - Month










I first apply a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.

For the chipboard "Corner Ivy", I sprayed the ink "Rusty Lantern Lime" of Lindy’s Gang, 
it shines slightly and brings a nice finish to the chipboard.

To fix it I raised the upper part with cardboard a little meticulous but it works perfectly, 
the ivy leaves are just laid on the photos.




To frame a photo, I use the chipboard "Polaroid Asst Frames" I wanted to get closer to the color of the pavers of the floor, I superimposed several shades of wax including rust and bronze.

For the titles, I used an extra-white paint, like the background of my paper 
and so they stand out perfectly.




For the bike, I proceed in the same way as the polaroid, and I place it at the bottom of my page, 
I thought that this place was made for him.





As always, I loved creating with these beautiful chipboards.


Thank you for stopping by, and hope to see you again very soon... on this site.