Saturday, August 26, 2023

Totally Awesome ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Heya!

Hope this finds you well! 
 Today I'm sharing a funky layout of my daughter, featuring some really punchy chipboard pieces.


I used these pieces on this layout:

Totally Awesome Title

Dotted Heart Circle Frame

Retro Stems

Token to my Heart



I swiped my title with red and pink distress oxide, stamped it with a mess stamp using black and then I outlined it with a silver gel pen.  I have topped it with Glossy Accents.


My Retro Stems are misted with white.  My Heart Circle Frame has been coloured with silver and the hearts have been coloured using shades of pink and red coloured pencils.

I popped out one of the hearts from my Token of my Heart pack and heat embossed it using black UTEE.


Hope you like it!

Until Next Time!