Monday, August 28, 2023

"Caution Cute Kid"
Layout By Di Garling


Hi there & hello, thanks for stopping by.
Di Garling back with you today with
another layout to share & naturally I have
 used some awesome pieces of 2Crafty chipboard on it.

This one would be suitable for either boy or girl photos.


2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Giant Puzzle Pieces
"Cute Kids at Play" title (I cropped it)
Bulldog Clip Set
12" Industrial Spring Set


To start with I have used this title that I actually cut up & changed
the original one, which said "Caution Cute Kids at Play" but I cut the
"at play" part off to customise it to my photo. So easy to do this with chipboard!!

I then painted & added a little random heat embossing to it.

Underneath my photo, running vertically, 
I have also used a 12" piece from the "Industrial Spring Set"
which I left in its raw state. I think doing this worked well.


The main pieces of chipboard I have used on my layout 
definitely has to be these fabulous "Giant Puzzle Pieces".
I have given them a coat of metallique acrylic followed by
heat embossing them. I LOVE how this effect turned out!!

I have also used a piece from the "Bulldog Clip Set" on
the top right hand corner of my photos. I also left
this piece raw.

I am releasing this layout as another NEW KIT.
For all the details, cost etc, pop over to MY BLOG.


Until next time....