Friday, August 25, 2023

Do what you love, Love what you do.
By Charmane Sharp



Welcome to the 2Crafty blog today,
I was drawn to make a canvas for my Art space by this
inspirational title.

After a coat of Gesso on all my chipboard I opened my tins
of Prima watercolours while bingeing tv I coloured my 2Crafty 
Chipboard. I found it very relaxing and absolutely loved my
results. Especially those exquisite Mushrooms in all their pastel
glory. Hand colouring the chipboard pieces really transforms them.



2Crafty Chipboard used...

Cassie Flourish
Field Mushrooms
Magnolia Stems
Title- Do what you Love, Love what you do




I wanted to set the title apart so I sponged on some of Finnabair's 
Gilding Glue and applied some Foil to it once tacky. I love how
the title stands out with its metallic shine.




These Mushrooms make my heart smile. Gorgeous designs add so
much interest to either side of my Resin frame.




Coordinating beautifully with my Prima Resin Mould are the Magnolia
 Stems. As I had painted the mould with shimmer watercolours it allowed 
the 2Crafty Magnolia Stems to look delicate on top in pastel shades 
showcasing their detail.




Cassie Flourish was allowed to stand on it's own by heat embossing in 
White and then sponging on a little Gilding Glue in parts for the Foil
to adhere to. This made it unique but also complimented the title, drawing
the entire canvas together.

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look.

Until next time...

Charmane x