Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Getaway
By Charmane Sharp



Getaway's are good for the soul. They reset your mind, body and
soul. I love sitting on the beach watching the ocean to relax. 
2Crafty Chipboard has lots of Holiday chipboard choices but
this time I wanted the feminine feel so opted for more versatile
choices that would suit any layout.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Title- Getaway
Leafy Shrub set 1 x2
Palm Leaves set
11' Revolution Circle Frames




I opted for embossing powders to coat my chipboard for glamourous
shine and ease of blending colours together. Blending on the title gave
an amazing finish and becomes a real focus by adhering it sideways.




The Palm Leaves add a tropical vibe and look beautiful when you add
a sprinkle of other embossing colours while hot and continue to melt. They 
blend together and really pop when tucked under flowers.




I built the layout on the Revolution Circle on either side of it.
A great starting base accented with the Leafy Shrub Flourishes reaching
out around the circle in stunning Blush with a little darker powder sprinkled
on to break the colour up.






I hope you have enjoyed viewing my layout and please check out
2crafty.com.au to purchase all your chipboard direct from the
website. 

Until next time...

Charmane x