Thursday, June 8, 2023

Priceless Memory Altered Wooden Circle Plaque by Tania Ridgwell

Hello there!

Tania with you today popping in to share the first of my DT projects for June.
  I have altered a Wooden Circle Plaque.

"Priceless Memory"


2 Crafty Products Used:

*Photo Adornment - Flourish Set 4
*Priceless Memory Title
*Foliage Set 6
*Photo Adornment - Decorative Rod Set 1


I have used the gorgeous Paper Rose Dear Isabella Collection to create this project. 
 Once I chose the paper for the background of my circle plaque I set about decorating.


I painted the Photo Adornment - Flourish Set 4, Photo Adornment - Decorative Rod Set 1 and Priceless Memory Title with Pink Thistle Opal Polish. I also sponged on a little bit of Gold Paint on the chippie Title.  The Foliage Set 6 chippies were painted with Monte Arte Gold Paint.

I added my photo first and then set about decorating around it.  I added lots of beautiful blooms around the photo.  I cut the Decorative Rods in half and tucked a half under the top and bottom of the photo to the left side.  The other two halves I put alongside the left and bottom of my photo. I tucked a flourish into the flowers at the top and at the bottom of the circle plaque.  
I randomly tucked the foliage chippies into the flowers around the photo.  I then added the Priceless Memory chippie Title to the right side of my photo.  To finish of my project I lightly sponged on some gesso on the flowers and chippie pieces.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my little Beyond the Page project. 

 Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

Thanks Tania xx