Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Enjoy Today
By Charmane Sharp




Life is too short to not enjoy today. 
An appropriate title as I enjoy my girls every day.
I love how the Outline Feathers, Brick work and Circles
are the real focus of this layout due to backing them with
printed paper.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Title- enjoy today
Outline Feathers
Circle Stacks
Brick Panel




After painting the Feathers with a blush colour and sponging on
some Rose Gold paint I glued them to some paper. Then cut them
out making them stand out on the layout.
The title was painted by colouring each word in a different colour
to represent the different fonts.




Cutting the Brick Panel into several pieces adds great texture.
I put some white and black paint on my craft mat and used a 
sponge to apply so I could blend the colours together to get a
worn effect.




Circle Stacks are so versatile and in this instance create
amazing background detail due to being painted cream
and then sewn around the middle. Gluing to a piece of
paper and cutting out is very effective.



I hope you have enjoyed the use of printed paper with 
2Crafty Chipboard. Always good to get new ideas with
the same chipboard pieces you love so they look completely 
different on your artwork.

Until next time...

Charmane x