Friday, May 26, 2023

Sweet Memories ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Hey there!

We recently lost my doggy and as such, I wanted to create a layout featuring him and
the love he shared with my daugher.


These are the pieces that I used on this layout:




I used Pearl Accents on my title in a natural pearl colour.

The Retro Frame is a firm favourite of mine!  I used a few different shades of purple, blue and teal chalk ink to randomly swipe my frame, before adding a few accents here and there with my silver gel pen.  I finished it off with some Glossy Accents.

I removed one of the rectangular frames from my set and coloured it with blue and purple chalk ink, before cutting it in half along 2 of the corners to use on either side of my layered cluster.  I added some highlights with my silver gel pen.



Until Next Time!!