Thursday, June 1, 2023

"Perfectly IMPERFECT"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

 
Hello everyone,

For this first day of June and with the sweetness of the days that announces the end of spring, 
I was inspired to make a layout with a soft and cuddly decor.

For this, I chose a photo of my granddaughter that I printed in very pale pink 
and I opted for chipboards with vintage looks. 


"Perfectly IMPERFECT"




The 2Crafty chipboard used:


- Perfectly Imperfect Title
- Frame Olivia
- Frame Lucy's Flourish
- Stitched Lace Border








After applying a layer of white gesso on each panel, I opt for a color "Magic Moon Pearls" 
on the panel "Frame Olivia" for this I use a embossing powder.

This frame is too cute and ensures a nice effect on a layout. 




On the elegant chipboard "Frame Lucy’s Flourish" I choose a pale pink color, 
I place it in focus and I add an image in the center that will bring out the whole.




"Perfectly IMPERFECT" I love this quote, this title made me smile and with this photo even more. 
At this point how to guess that she will be the most appropriate synonym for her character.




I finish with this beautiful lace border that I glue slightly inclined and I add a bouquet 
of embellishment to give it even more charm.




I hope my inspiration will have an impact on your creativity to create beautiful projects.


Have you seen the ad on the release of new chipboard and novelty and that 2Crafty now has a retail section on our website, so if you can’t find it at your local store, you can now buy it directly. 
Wow awesome!