Tuesday, March 21, 2023

"This is my Happy Face"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

Hello everyone,

Here is my second inspiration for this month of March, 
a colourful and cheerful layout with the dazzling smile of my grandson Leo. 

I used a brand new chipboard "Thin Rectangle Stacked Frames". Superb! 
There are also square and hexagonal I can’t wait to try them.


"This is my Happy Face"





The 2Crafty Chipboard used:


- This is my Happy Face
- Thin Rectangle Stacked Frames
- Squiggly Heart Cluster



The chipboard comes in 3 parts, I used the largest part. 

As always, I prepare the chipboard by applying a layer of white gesso. 


After choosing the paper I decided to put a simple layer of acrylic paint color
 "Mermaid Sparkle" on the frame. Then I added some paper and interlaced the colors. 





The frame gives character to the layout, by its grandeur and originality.

I then placed my photo and created two clusters of embellishments on each side of the frame.

On my title I add powder to emboss white color. Then some green paint stains. 
He finds his place wonderfully. 





Voluntarily, I cut the chipboard in half. 

With one part I create a bunch at the bottom of my page and the other part I drag it into my cluster.





This layout makes me smile, I hope for you too!


Thank you, see you soon.