Wednesday, March 22, 2023

'A home is not a home without a dog'
layout by Rachael Funnell

 


Hello 2 Crafty Fans!
Rach back with you today sharing my most recent layout created 
with some fabulous 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces..


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Frame lace heart
ATC - Tiny hearts & stars
A home is not a home without a {dog title}
2020
Aztec arrow set


Let's start with the Aztec arrow I have sitting across my photo
I have simply given it two coats of gesso..
I also added some gesso to a couple of the ATC Tiny hearts & the 2020


OK! So here's the thing, 😏
 I was so focused on  inking the title with black ink 
 then went and put up against the beautiful Frame lace heart and thought oh  wow

how good that looks & glued it to the frame before 
even giving it any more of a thought 
about what I was going to do to the gorgeous lace frame.. LOL


 
Thank goodness it worked out & looks SO GOOD...
That's it from me, thanks for stopping by
Until next time!