Friday, March 10, 2023

All Smiles
layout by Rachael Funnell

 


Hello 2 Crafty Fans!
Rach with you all today sharing another
 bit of 2 Crafty Chipboard Inspiration....


I could not resist and have included 
another chipboard from new release - Thin stacked square frames set
this time the large Thin stacked square frame. 


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Thin Stacked square frame set
Flower set
Mini Camera
All Smiles (title)


let's start off with the super C.U.T.E chipboard flowers where I have inked 
these using  Tim Holtz - Oxide ink in - rusty biege(burnt Orange)
And don't the look gorgeous...


Thin stacked square frame Inked this with Oxide ink - Peacock feathers (teal)
And for my title - All Smiles I applied a coat of gesso, then once this dried 
I dabbed on a second thicker coat to give it more of a textural finish.....


And lastly the mini camera, inking this using Oxide ink frayed Burlap..
I am really happy with how this has turned out.
I hope I have inspired you in some way today!!

Thanks so much for popping by
Until next!