Thursday, December 29, 2022

"Christmas Time" layout by Moira Gilowey

Hello again 2Crafty fans and followers.
It's so hard to believe that another Christmas
has come and gone and that a brand 
new year is fast approaching.


I am sharing a new Christmas layout with you 
all today using some of the beautiful 2Crafty 
chipboards, which include

~ a clock face frame,
~ corner crackle,
~ leafy twig branches and
~ Santa gnomes.



I prepared the clock face by colouring it with 
a burgundy ink and then lightly dusting it with 
gold embossing powder before heating 
with a heat gun.



The corner crackle was painted with green 
paint and then also lightly embossed with gold.


I love the little Santa gnomes and 
they were perfect for my layout!
I coloured one with burgundy ink and painted 
the other two with green paint.
These were also lightly heat embossed in gold.



The leaves were covered in the gold embossing 
powder before heating with a heat gun.



Some flowers, cut-outs and splashes of 
green paint completed my layout.


I hope that the new year is a good one for you 
and your families and that you find the 
time to be creative.

Thanks for stopping by!