Wednesday, December 28, 2022

"Too Cute For The Naughty List"
Mixed Media Christmas Inspiration
By Di Garling



Hello there 2Crafty fans. I hope you have had a lovely
 Christmas with family & friends.

Today I have a Christmas layout to share with you featuring my 
youngest granddaugher & I have used non traditional Christmas colours!!

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
"Too Cute For the Naughty List"- title
Holly Leaves
Corner Holly Vines
Blitzen Reindeer



Naturally I have used some great pieces of 2Crafty chipboard to
add to the whole Christmas vibe, like this super cute title!!

I simply achieved this look using some watercolours.
I was really pleased how  it turned out.


Next up I cut up one of the “Holly Corner Vines” into a few pieces, gave it a 
couple of coats of metallique liquid paint and placed them along the right hand side
 of the layout in amongst the flower clusters.

I also used some pieces of the “Holly Leaves” too.


Lots of lovely mixed media on my background as well as a
wreath I made to go around the photo and it all started to
come together.

Just goes to show how you can do a Christmas layout in 
absolute non Christmas colours and yet still achieve
the whole Christmas vibe.


                                                                        Until next time

                                                                             Cheers Di