Wednesday, November 2, 2022

'The Best'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello 2Crafty lovers!
It's Lisa here today to share some 2Crafty inspiration with you.

'The Best'


2Crafty products used:


For this layout, I have used some of the bees and
honeycomb elements from the 'BeeYOUtiful Set'
I first painted them all black,
then I gave the bees wings a gold wax shimmer. 


I have also used this effect on the 'Doily Clock Face'
that I have used on my page, highlighting the edges with gold.


Among my layers and honeycomb pieces,
I have added some of the 'Mini Number Panels Bits',
which are a perfect miniature of my fave number panels. 
I have painted these black.


I have also used some of the 'Foliage Set 10',
among my layers, although I have left these pieces raw.


These bees are so cute and oh so delicate!
I hope that you like what I have created this time.

Until next time!

Lisa