Tuesday, November 1, 2022

"Merry Christmas"
Layout and tutorial video by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,


I hope you are well, here we are on November 1 and soon Christmas will be here! 
Time passes at high speed! That’s why we must quickly take advantage of it. 

My first inspiration a festive and colorful layout with this beautiful chipboard "Holly Frames".
In the picture is my daughter-in-law with my grandchildren Mia and Leo. 
It is also in the photos that we see that time passes quickly.

"Merry Christmas"




I made a video tutorial that you can watch HERE






The 2Crafty chipboard used:

- Mini Title Stick Christmas Set 1
- 3 piece Holly Frames
- Ginger Bread House
- Majestic Reindeers




To start, I applied a first layer of acrylic paint "Raven Black" on the chipboard "Holly Frames" 

which I then covered with a light green and a dark green. 

On the holly balls of the brilliant antique wax Red Amber and Fire Ruby.



On the chipboard "Ginger Bread House" and "Majestic Reindeers" 
I also used the acrylic paint metallic "Silver" and "Mermaid Sparkle".




I love watching the chipboards change. I then arranged my photo, 
chipboards and other embellishments until getting a good result. 





I played with the colors to get the nuances of my paper and I love the result. 

Feel free to watch the video and leave your comments, I would be pleased.

I hope you enjoy this layout. We look forward to seeing you again soon. 


Marie