Thursday, September 15, 2022

"You Are Beautiful"
A Layout By Di Garling


Hi there & hello. Thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another new layout to show you & 
naturally I have used some beautiful pieces of our favourite
2Crafty Chipboard.
2Crafty Chipboard Used....
6" Mandala #5
ATC Title Sticks Set #3
Corner Swirly Heart Set


I just adore the "Corner Swirly Heart" that I have used in the bottom
right corner of my photo. I really think it helps draw the eye to the photo.

I have coloured it with both white & lime green acrylic paints
to create a lovely soft shabby look.


The 6" Mandala #5 was treated in the same way before tucking
it underneath the side of my photo.


Lastly I used one the title sticks from the "ATC Title Stick Set #3 "
 which I simply wiped a little white gesso over it to give it a white wash effect.

I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
For more info, visit my blog...



Until next time...