Friday, August 5, 2022

"Memory of YOU" ~ by Robin Schelin

 Hello everyone.

 Robin back with you today to share another layout full of beautiful 2Crafty gorgeousness!

 On this layout I mostly used Watercolors on my chipboard. So easy to control the amount and shade  of color you want. Hope you like it!



The 2Crafty gorgeousness I mentioned...

Doodled Frames

Leafy Twig Branches

Spring Flower Bunches

Palm Leaves Set

Fern Leaf set

Memory of YOU


All of the chipboard was first coated with gesso as always. This time using white.



Here is the beautiful Doodled Frame.  I used Distress Grit Paste mixed with Acrylic Paint and then rubbed I with White Gesso to give it a worn look.



 
On the left are the Spring Flower bunches.  In keeping with the colors of the patterned paper, I used the Prima Shimmering Lights Water Colors Set.  I used Champagne and Disco. 

On the right are the Leafy Twig Branches. Here I used Prima's Woodlands Watercolor Set. I used Stream.  I wanted to match the color of the leaves on the bottom of the patterned paper.  These leaves were perfect for that.




I used 3 leaves from the Palm Leaves Set here tucked under the flowers just to add color and dimension to this side of the layout.  I used Artist's Loft Watercolors Cobalt Blue and Prussian Blue to get a little variation in the leaves.

Here also are ferns from the Fern Leaf Set. I used Prima's Shimmering Lights Watercolors on these, the same as on the Flower Bunches, only using just the Champagne.




I used yet another Watercolor Set from Prima on the title, Memory of You.  This time I used Pastel Dreams. I used Lemonade.  
And tucked under the title is another leaf from the Fern Leaf Set just for good measure!



So there it is. Hope you like it and are inspired to use Watercolors on your chipboard. I think they give a soft look to your layouts.  Until next time, be safe, stay happy, and keep crafting.