Thursday, August 4, 2022

Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful Layout by Tania Ridgwell

 Hi there!  

Tania joining you today to share the first of my DT projects for August a Layout.

"Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful" 


2 Crafty Products Used:

*Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful
*Corner Geneive
*Doodle Frames
*Mini Title Stick Set 3



I coloured the Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful, Corner Geneive and Mini Title Stick Set 3 Chipboard with Dylusions paint and while it was still wet I sprinkled some fine glitter over each piece.   I kept the Doodle Frames Chipboard raw for this layout.


I added my photo to the background page, then embellished the page with lots of fussy cut elements and flowers.  I tucked the Corner Geneive Chipboard in between the flower clusters on the top right and bottom left of the page.


I cut the raw Doodle Frame Chipboard in half placed one piece at the top of the top right and the other to the bottom left of my photo.  To finish I added the Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful Chipboard title to the bottom left of the page.



Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.