Thursday, August 25, 2022

Adore
By Charmane Sharp

 



Thank you for viewing my layout on the blog today.
I hope you can take ideas from it and create your very 
own layout with some lovely 2Crafty Chipboard.

I love the outdoor feel given by the Viney Page Frame,
with a touch of elegance adding some metallic Gold touches.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

11' Viney Page Frame
Elegant Hearts
Fine Word set 1
Brooke's Swirls




As usual I began with a coat of Gesso on all the chipboard pieces.
Then I opened my Pastel Watercolours and painted the Swirls with
a light Blush. Once dry some Gesso was sponged on lightly for a
mottled finish. I then cut into multiple bits to tuck around my
flowers for gorgeous feminine detail.




Tucking an Elegant Heart under my photo of Tahlia,
signifies the love I have for my girl. The inner swirl pattern
of the Heart harmonizes with the pieces of Brooke's Swirls.
It was painted lightly with a soft mint still showing the 
Gesso.




Every girl needs a touch of glamour. So why not add some 
Metallic Gold Foil to the Viney Page Frame. First I painted
with a crisp White Acrylic paint and then sponged on some
Finnabair Gilding Glue so it would only be on in random spots.
Next rub a piece of Foil over the top when glue is tacky and
peel back to reveal some Gold elegance.




These titles are a favourite of mine, with their swirly
ends. Adore was painted with a soft Blue to pop off the
the layers below it.

Look forward to sharing my next creation with you all
 next month.

Until next time...

Charmane x