Wednesday, August 24, 2022

"Gorgeous"
Layout and tutorial video by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone, 

I am pleased to meet you again to share my second inspiration for the month of August.

I chose to create a summer layout, here in France it is soon the end of the summer holidays, 
we must take advantage of it. I was inspired by my grandniece’s photo, the sand, the sunglasses 
her look that I love.


"Gorgeous"




I made a video tutorial that you can watch HERE 







The 2Craftychipoard used:


- Mini Word Set 3
- Flamingos
- Intricate Seahorses
- Seaweed Grass Set 2
- Sea Shells Set 1
- Fishing Net Bits 







To match with my photo that to a retro look of the 50s especially with the sunglasses 
in the shape of flowers I wanted to create a vintage atmosphere.


I applied a layer of white gesso to each chipboard. 

On the net, the shells, the plants, the seahorse I used wax of different shades. 




On the "Flamingo" chipboard, I used pink embossing powder, which I then darkened with a darker wax.





I created my layout by first placing my photo and then I arranged the chipboards and paper embellishments.



For even more details, do not forget to watch the video and especially do not hesitate to leave your comments.

Personally as always I enjoyed creating with these wonderful chipboards. 


See you soon!