Friday, August 26, 2022

Seems Like Only Yesterday ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Hello lovelies!

Hope you are all well!

Today I'm sharing a layout I created featuring my daughter as a toddler... aptly titled "Seems Like Only Yesterday"


These are the chippie pieces I used on this layout:




I misted my title with black and then also applied a light coating of perfect pearls mist (in white); I coated it with Glossy Accents to seal it all in.


My border frame has been misted in teal and and then I also coloured it with 3 shades of teal distress crayons, before coating it all with Crackle Accents.  I have misted my flowers with red and then I "smooshed" them into the residual mist on my misting station to get a shaded / ombre look.  I have coated them also in Glossy Accents.

My 2 little frames have been coloured with a black sharpie and then also given a coat of Glossy Accents (clearly a favourite of mine!).


Until next time, stay well!