Friday, April 1, 2022

"Pretty as a Picture"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everybody!

I present to you my first inspiration of this month of April, finally the beautiful
days that are coming!
A simple and colorful layout.


"Pretty as a Picture"



The 2CraftyChipboard used:

- Pretty as a Picture
- Frame Handrawn Hearts
- Leafy Silhouettes





To start, I cover my paper with a layer of transparent gesso 
and the chipboard with white gesso.

Before laying the "Frame Handrawn Hearts" chipboards, 
I embellished them with a touch of "Sweet Rose" metallic wax.



I then arranged the paper embellishments by slipping in "Leafy Silhouettes" chipboard which I embellished with "Purely White" embossing powder.


For the title also I preferred white to capture the attention...
 It reflects my idea of ​​my granddaughter in this photo! I love.



Thank you very much for your visit. 
Good scrap to you.