Thursday, March 31, 2022

Finding Beauty in Everything ~ Layout by Priya Mishra

 Hello everyone!

Priya here today with this layout I created based on a Nature theme.



                                                                                                                  


I took out this lovely paper from my stash and 
built the background creating layers of paper,
stamps, texture paste, stencil and colors. I colored the flourish Chipboards 
with lindy's spray and sprinkled around my paper.


After I layered the background of the photo,
I added some flowers, natural twigs and some fussy cut elements.
I kept the sentiment chipboard in its original color.


After adding some art stones and pearls,
I loved how it turned out. I sprinkled some metal Beads.


Now my project is complete.
Hope you like it. 
If you create some projects using 2Crafty chipboard,
do share with us.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!