Saturday, April 16, 2022

"Dream" layout by Moira Gilowey

 Hello creative friends.
Welcome again to the 2Crafty blog.
I am sharing a new layout with you all today featuring
some of the amazing 2Crafty chipboards.

I love nature and wanted to feature the woodland foliage leaves 
on my layout which go so perfectly with my photograph.


Chipboards used on this layout include

- Foliage set 4 (m00801)
- Fine heart leaf wreath frame (fr0143)
- Boho hanger (m00896)
- Window shutter set 1 (m00885)
- Fine word set 3 (m00799)


I painted most of my chipboard pieces with a bronze paint.
I also lightly brushed the heart frame with white gesso to 
make it stand out a bit more and I applied a white 
Distress Crayon over the boho hanger once the paint 
was dry to accentuate the grooves in the chipboard.


I painted the window shutter with black gesso and then 
lightly brushed the edges with green paint as well as the 
edges of the leaves.


I layered the chipboard pieces with flowers and 
other embellishments to create depth.


I hope that this has inspired you to create a layout 
of your own with these beautiful chipboard pieces.
Until next time!