Sunday, April 17, 2022

Moments in Time ~ Mixed Media Canvas
By Priya Mishra





Hello Friends,

Welcome to 2Crafty blog. Today I have a canvas to share with you where I used a lot of steampunk chipboards. I used a stencil in the background and spray paints from lindy's to create some depth below my chipboards.

2 Crafty Products Used:

Steampunk Arrow Set 
10" Decorative Panel Grid
Clock Face Disks
Moment in Time - Sentiment


For the chipboards, I first primed them with gesso and 
rubbed on some chalk paint with my fingers.
I layered all the chipboard pieces and made two sets to fix on either side of the circular canvas.


After all the layers are done, I pasted the sentiment joining both the layered elements.
I also used two paper cutouts of clocks below the clock chipboards.
Finally I added 3 flowers to finish the project.




Thank you so much for visiting.
Hope you like this project.
Do follow me on Instagram for more of my creations