Friday, April 15, 2022

"Perfection"
A Mixed Media Layout
By Di Garling


Hello there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by the blog.
Today I have a little mixed media layout to share with you & naturally
I have used some gorgeous pieces of our favourite 2Crafty chipboard !!

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Steampunk Corner Set #6
Clock Face Discs
Mini Word Set #3
Mini Decorative Frame Set #2
Mini Doiley Disc Set



After firstly creating my mixed media background I set about customising
all my chipboard pieces, starting like always, with a good basecoat of white gesso
followed by some watercolours in aqua.

Don't you just love that "Steampunk Corner" tucked underneath my photos
& used as a flourish instead of a corner!!


A couple of the "Clockface Discs" tucked in amongst all
my layers along with some fussy cut elements & lots of beautiful flowers.


One both the "Mini Doiley Discs" & also on the "Mini Decorative Frame"
I gave a couple of coats of white acrylic paint followed by a sprinkling of glitter
to add to the whole feminine vibe.

Well thats all from me today, I will be back later in the month
with more inspiration for you.