Thursday, April 21, 2022

"These Moments"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

Hello everybody,

I come to present to you my second inspiration of this month of April.  
A layout in purple and yellow tones, I love the union of these two colors.

"These Moments" 

The 2Crafty Chipboards Used:

- These Moments
- Steampunk Border 9 Inch
- Doily Frames 



I just got this new "Steampunk Border 9 Inch" chipboard and I couldn't wait to use it.

As always, I apply a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.

I worked the same way on the "Steampunk Border" and "Doily Frame" chipboards, a first coat of Finnabair's "Iris Potion" acrylic paint and then small touches of "Bronze Age" metallic wax.


On the title just wax to obtain a patina effect. 
I then placed it over my photo and lightly over the frame.


I added this photo taken at an angle so I can show you how the "Steampunk" 
chipboard stands out in my layout arrangement.
So that the chipboard appears in relief I fixed it on this strip of paper which 
I glued with 3D adhesive foam.



I hope you liked this layout and you can use one of these new beautiful chipboards.


Thank you for your visit. 
Good scrap.