Tuesday, March 1, 2022

"Love Today"
Layout By Marie Sabatier


Hello loyal friends of 2Crafty!

I am very happy to find you with a first inspiration of this month of March.

I started from my photo to determine the choice of chipboards and colors.
The photo taken in the garden inspired me for a botanical atmosphere.



"Love Today" 



The 2Crafty Chipboards used :

- Love Today
- Circle Stack
-Flower Set 1
- Fern Leaf Set




I directly applied a layer of acrylic paint on each chipboard. 
I used Prima Marketing paints and waxes.
The color "Iris Potion" for chipboards "Flower Set 1". 
For a more mixed effect I added touches of lighter colored embossing powder.




The "Circle Stack" chipboard encircles my photo but is also a support for laying out the embellishments.
I used two colors of green for the Mermaid Sparkle and Stormy Ocean "Fern Leaf Set" chipboards.




   For the title I chose embossing powder in a light shade but I think I should have used a darker color.





Thanks for taking the time to look.

Stay tuned to discover the creations of new team members!