Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Josephine by Emma Zappone

Hello 2Crafty friends!

Emma with you today, sharing a little 5x7 Canvas featuring some of the new pieces that were released earlier this year. I have entitled this canvas 'Josephine'.



I just love the chipboard and it's finishes on this project. Working on a smaller scaled canvas allows for the chipboard to be a lot more dominant.

Here are the chipboard elements I used.....

Zipper Frames
Foliage Set 9
Scribble Flower Set



To allow the chipboard to really pop from the canvas I painted them all in complimentary colours to match the background.



And then to make them stand out even more, I added some emboss powders to them. Firstly a pretty mint for the zipper frames.



And on the Scribble flowers a clear glaze was heat set to make them super shiny. This finish was also applied on the new foliage pieces. This makes the pink and greens really shimmer and shine.



I really love treating the chippy this way as it makes them really come to life.



I do hope this project inspires you a little. Thank you for joining me today.

Stay safe and crafty everyone.
Em xx