Wednesday, March 9, 2022

" Dreamer" Altered Notebook
By Amanda M

Hellloooo Everyone....
 
Amanda here with my first post for this awesome brand of chipboards.
Today I have made an “Altered Notebook”.
I love altering things and especially to make handmade gifts 
for friends and family.




2Crafty Chipboard used …
Corner-Doodled
Mariannes Butterflies
Skeleton Clocks 
Dreamer Word


To start I did some stencilling, then I glued the chipboard corners and clock in place.
I then gave the covers a coat or two of white gesso and spray with some shimmer spray. 
I have used some Metallique Paint to accent the Chipboard 
clock and corners on both the front and back covers.
 

I have used some Embossing Powders on the Butterflies and the Dreamer word, 
the pebbles are coloured with Sparks Paint and 
I have used some Sworovsky Crystals to bling out the butterfies as well.... 


 For the inside covers I have used some papers and 
added some splats of the same colour I used on the front
(Lindy's Cotton Candy Pink) and made a pocket with some lace and more Crystals.
 
I had heaps of fun creating this project with 2Crafty Chipboards.

Happy Creating