Thursday, March 10, 2022

“Love with all your Heart”
by Jennifer Collos

 Hello crafty girls,

 I'm so happy to be here, and to be able to play with my chipboards!!

Today I share my first project using the 2Crafty chipboard and have created this
Oriental Themed home decor piece.

To start with I have used the Oval Decorative Panel for my background & given it
a mixed media finish.

Next I have used a Georgian frame that I painted black
and then I embossed with transparency.

I did exactly the same process with the 2 branch pieces that I've tucked in amongst the
other elements.


2Crafty Chipboard Used...

Decorative Panel - Oval
Esther's Vine
Berry Branch
Georgian Frame


Well I hope you like my project today.
See you back here later in the month with some more inspiration.

Until then

Jennifer Collos