Monday, March 14, 2022

"A Moment With You is Magical"
by Amy Voorthuis

 Hi there 2Crafty fans. 
I am excited to show you my newest layout, for this one I used the color yellow which I don't
use that often. But when I got my new 2Crafty chippies I knew exactly which ones I wanted 
to use & with what paper collection I was going to use it.

 The picture is a oldie and I wanted 
to use it since we are going to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary next month. 

A moment with you is magical: 

 

2Crafty Chipboards used: 
 Fine Word Set 2
Frame Fine Circle with Butterflies
11"Fine Floral Frame Set
Foliage Set 6
A Moment With You





All the chipboard pieces are treated with gesso and "purely white"embossing powder,
  then I added a layer of wax with two different colors {rusty brown and old white}, on the 
foliage pieces I added some green matt acrylic paint and on the little circles I added gold pearlecents.


I did some machine stitching around my picture, and also used some pretty flowers, rub-ons, wishing bubbles and did a lot of fussy cutting from the "sunflower" collection by ScrapAndMe.
 At the end I added some frozen jack frost & shimmer spray. 


I also added some rub-on words & three beautiful butterflies made by my very talented friend Renea Harrison. Thank you so much for your visit and I hope to see you next time.

If you would like to see more of my work please visit:

 HERE

Much love and happy crafting...