Saturday, March 12, 2022

"Loving These Moments With You"
by Amy Voorthuis

Good morning 2Crafty fans. 

It's so nice that you are here for my first post as a DT member for 2Crafty. 
For this layout I used several gorgeous chippies which I used white gesso on. 
The word "shine" I just left white, and the frame had some leafy protrusions on, which 
I cut off and tucked in my flower clusters {and left them white also}.

Loving these moments with you: 

2Crafty Chipboards used: 
 Fine Word Set 2
Loving These Moments With You
Frame Madeline's Flourish
6"Fine Heart Leaf Frame 
Mini Flourish Bits




I used two frames on this layout {I have a weakness for them} The 6"Fine Heart Leaf Frame I painted in two colors to match my papers then I added a piece of paper behind it so I could add the phrase. 
The frame round my picture was treated with waxes {ochre & rusty brown}


On the pieces that I painted green I also added some shimmer spray to make it more blend into my layout. I used a picture of our darling daughter Abbey last fall you will see her a lot on my layouts.
 For this layout I used Maja Design papers & beautiful flowers.


As a finishing touch I added some art stones & gesso to my flowers. 
On my chippies I also added some white pearl wax. 

Thank you so much for your visit and I hope to see you next time.

If you would like to see more of my work please visit:

Much love and happy crafting...