Tuesday, March 15, 2022

"Making Memories Everyday"
By Di Garling


Hello there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share with you & I have
used a couple of our newly released chipboard pieces!!

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
"Making Memories Everyday" - title
Skeleton Clock Frames
Foliage Set #10


These foliage pieces I have tucked in & around the flowers are one of the NEW
chippie pieces. Aren't they just beautiful.

I started off by giving all my chipboard pieces a coat of white gesso.
Next step was to blob on some texture paste using just my finger to
create some texture on both the foliage & the clockface & then I 
finished off the foliage with a little olive green acrylic paint.


Now I have used one of the beautiful large "Clock Face Frames" which I cut a 
section out of.
Next I gave both this clockface & the word title a few coats of spray to add a tiny
 bit of colour, not a solid colour but rather a shabby look instead!!


I am releasing this layout as a kit. For more details

Well thats all from me today. I will see you back here 
again later in the month with some more inspiration.

Until then.....