Wednesday, February 2, 2022

'Sweet Soul'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello all!
It's Lisa here today to share some inspiration with you,
 using some of the gorgeous frames available.

I have created a mixed media background on my base paper,
using stencils, stamps, and splashes of colour.


2Crafty Products used:


I have used one of the 'Vintage Keys',
 that I have embossed in a weathered white, 
and adhered one of the fussy cut ribbons from the papers.   


I have also used one of the frames from the 'Mini Decorative Frame Set 1',
that I have embossed in lilac to match my colours. 
I have adhered it to one side of my photo,
layered with fussy cut elements from the papers.


I have also used one of the frames from the 'Mini Decorative Frame Set 6',
which I have embossed in pale pink. 
I have layered this one at the top of my page, 
along with fussy cut florals and leaves. 



Lastly, I have used one of the 'Fine Heart Borders',
which I have embossed in pale pink and cut into two pieces. 
One piece has been layered with my frame.


The other I glued in a curved pattern under my photo, 
leading to my title. 

I hope that you like what I have created, 
and that it inspires you in some way today.

Until next time!

Lisa