Monday, February 14, 2022

"Princess"
A layout with a video tutorial by Marie Sabatier


Hello everybody,
 
I'm back to present you my second inspiration of this month of February
accompanied by a video tutorial.

It's so cold and gray right now and I wanted to create a layout
soft and flowery "Shabby Chic" trend.

With Mia we had a photo shoot.
She laughs it was really fun to share these moments with her.


"High Maintenance Princess in the Making" 

 

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE



The 2CraftyChipboard used:

- "High Maintenance Princess in the Maintenance"
- Mini Decorative Frame Set 4
- Mini Decorative Frame Set 1
- Sissor Set of 2
- Corner Gemma
- Flowers Doilies 3  






Here are some close-ups, but feel free to watch the video for more details.

To diversify, I used three photos on this layout.
I cut two of them to frame them in the "Mini Decorative Frame Set 4" chipboards.

I found it amusing to position them like this.

After applying a coat of white gesso to each particle board, 
I finger-rubbed Bronze Age and Vintage Silk waxes.

I then positioned my photos and created my clusters of embellishments while inserting the chipboards that I find perfect for my "Shabby chic" theme.


For the title I applied a 3D paint without letting it dry to get a cracked effect.


I hope you can watch the video, feel free to leave your comments.


Thanks again.
Good scrap to you.