Tuesday, February 15, 2022

"Handsome Lad"
A Masculine Layout By Di Garling


Hi there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a boy layout to share with you & naturally I have 
included some awesome pieces of 2Crafty chipboard.

2Crafty has some amazing pieces that are
 just perfect for masculine projects.


2Crafty Chipboard Used....
"Handsome Lad" title - ATC Title Sticks Set #1
Polaroid Asst. Frames Set
Steampunk Gears - Small
Steampunk Gears - Medium

So for this layout I have used two of the polaroid frames from the
"Polaroid Asst. Pack".
I have given them a rusty metal effect by simply using
metallic paints & my fingers !!!



The polaroid frames are the perfect way to draw the eye to the photos.

Next I used this "Handsome Lad" word strip for my title.
On this piece I again, I very lightly rubbed some metallic paint on with my fingers
before tracing over the actual words with a black sharpie pen to make them
really stand out & pop.


Lastly to finish my layout off I added various sized chippie gears
which again, I used metallic paints & my fingers !!
It really was so easy.


Until next time...