Thursday, November 18, 2021

The magic of Christmas
By Marie Claude Rodier

Hi everyone,

It’s so east to work with 2 Crafty Christmas chipboards, they are so versatile. As soon as I started working on this little frame project, I knew I had to incorporate this stunning window piece to my composition. I made it my focal point. The rest was easy to accomplish with fussy cutted elements, foliage and flourish chipboards.

The Magic of Christmas

The Magic of Christmas was embossed with fine gold powder.

Holly Flourish and Foliage Set 6 were also embossed with gold powder. Some pieces were also highlighted with white gesso. 


Wire Stars and Ornate Window Frame were embossed with dark gold powder and highlighted with white gesso.





2Crafty product used…

The Magic of Christmas

Foliage Set 6

Holly Flourish

Wire Stars

Ornate Window Frame

Until next time, be happy and be creative!


Marie Claude
xx