Wednesday, November 17, 2021

'Christmas Gift Tags'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello all! 
It's Lisa here today to share 
some more Christmas inspiration with you!

I have created a set of three Gift Tags,
that I will be attaching to some presents this Christmas. 


2Crafty Products used:


I have gone for a bit of a grungy glam feel for these tags,
but I have also kept them quite simple :)

For my first tag, I have used one of the 'Berry Wreaths'
that I have embossed with a silver glitter embossing powder.
I just love the sparkle!


For my next tag, I have used one of the 
'Funky Outline Christmas Trees'
on top of my layers,
which I have again embossed in silver glitter.


For my final tag, I have used one of the
'Brushstroke Trees',
with that same silver sparkle to finish. 

I am really happy with how these turned out,
especially now that it means
 I have opened the door to glitter into my house!
We all know how that goes! Hahahaha!

Anyway I hope that these have inspired
 you in some way today,

Until next time!

Lisa x